We provide the exact basement waterproofing services you need based on your situation.
If you are experiencing issues such as a flooded basement or even just a bit of moisture in your basement, you need a company that provides customized basement waterproofing services. At Basement Technologies of Western NC, we don’t use a one-size-fits-all type of solution. We carefully assess the situation to determine if the best solution is an interior or exterior process, or a combination of the two styles of basement waterproofing services. We can also discuss whether a sump pump would be a wise move for added peace of mind should major flooding occur.
There are several signs to watch out for that indicate your home may need our basement waterproofing services, including:
- Water puddles in the basement
- Water stains on the floor or walls
- Leaks coming from the floor or walls
- Condensation on basement windows or doors
- Swelling or warped doors
- The smell of dampness that doesn’t seem to go away
- Visual confirmation of mold or mildew
- Higher-than-usual utility bills when running your air conditioner
- The air conditioner struggling to control humidity
- A decrease in indoor air quality
Even if you aren’t dealing with an excess of moisture, it could be enough to be costing you more than you realize. If your HVAC system is working harder to compensate for humidity, it won’t last as many years as it is designed to and may require more repairs than usual. You could also have hidden mold that could affect your family’s health.
If you would like to know more about our basement waterproofing services or would like to schedule an appointment for an inspection, reach out to us today.