Mold. Even the sound of the word is unpleasant. There are many types of mold, but one thing they all have in common is that they grow best in moist, dark conditions and that they are not something you want in your home. At Basement Technologies of Western NC, we are continuously seeking the best methods for preventing problems that come from excess moisture, including mold growth. One of the most effective methods we’ve found is the use of EnviroShield. Why should you use EnviroShield for your home?
- Mold can lead to health problems. Many people are very sensitive to mold. They can develop allergic reactions and respiratory issues. This can be uncomfortable and damaging to your health.
- EnviroShield eliminates mold re-growth even if moisture is present.
- EnviroShield is a safe, water-based technology with low odor and virtually no VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- You don’t need to tear down sheetrock walls; you can just coat them with EnviroShield.
- EnviroShield controls water vapor transfer so that its anti-microbial additives remain in place.
Our owner, Mike, is the only licensed applicator of EnviroShield in the state of North Carolina. He has been in the waterproofing industry for many years, and he is dedicated to providing our clients with the best and has taken the action needed to make that happen, including offering our clients outstanding products such as EnviroShield. This is why we recommend you rely on EnviroShield to provide your home with the best protection against mold growth. To learn more about this product or the services we provide, reach out to us today.